Skip to content
- David Skene, PhD 2014–2018 (Uni Adelaide), Mathematical modelling of overwash on low freeboard bodies by water waves. Now a postdoc at the University of Western Australia.
- Sebastian Rupprecht, PhD 2013–2017 (Uni Augsburg), Wave propagation on multiple scales along rough thin-elastic bodies.
- Filippo Nelli, PhD 2015–2018 (Swinburne Uni Tech). Now a postdoc at Uni Melbourne.
- Lucas Yiew, PhD 2013–2016 (Uni Adelaide), Modelling the wave-induced collisions of ice floes. Now a postdoc at the Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute, Nanyang Technological University.
- Fabien Montiel, PhD 2009–2012 (Uni Otago), Numerical and experimental analysis of water wave scattering by floating elastic plates. Now a lecturer at the Department of Maths & Stats, University of Otago, NZ.
- Phil Weir, PhD 2009–2012 (Uni Otago), Time domain modelling of nonlinear hydroelastic problems for sea ice and very large floating structures by finite element methods