- ANZIAM, online: A transition loss theory for water waves reflected and transmitted by an overwashed body
- Workshop on Mathematics of sea ice in the 21st century, Cambridge, July.
- KOZWaves 2020, Melbourne, February
- ANZIAM, Hunter Valley, February
- MOSSI, online, November: Complex resonant ice shelf vibrations
- AustMS, online, December: Complex resonant ice shelf vibrations
- ICIAM 2019, Valencia, July
I’m co-organised a three part mini-symposium on Wave propagation in multiple-scattering and multiple-scale media.
- IWWWFB 34, Newcastle, April
- ANZIAM, Nelson, February: Nonlinear waves on metamaterial chains
- European Solid Mechanics Conference, Bologna, July: Using geometry to control bandgaps along acoustic metamaterial chains.
- KOZWaves, Auckland, February: Acoustic metamaterial chains involving inertial amplification.
- ANZIAM, Hobart, February: Acoustic metamaterial chains involving inertial amplification.