- INI Programme on Mathematical theory and applications on multiple wave scattering, Cambridge, Jan–July
- KOZWaves, online, February.
- ANZIAM, online, February.
- Workshop on Mathematics of sea ice in the 21st century, Cambridge, September.
- AustMS, online, December.
- International Workshop on Mathematics of Sea Ice and Ice Sheets, online, November.
- ICTAM, online: TBC
- Days on Diffraction, online: Rayleigh–Bloch waves above the cut-off and higher-order resonances on straight-line arrays of cylinders
- vEGU, online: Theoretical modelling of ice shelf vibrations forced by ocean surface waves
- ANZIAM, online: A transition loss theory for water waves reflected and transmitted by an overwashed body
- KOZWaves 2020, Melbourne, February
- ANZIAM, Hunter Valley, February
- MOSSI, online, November: Complex resonant ice shelf vibrations
- AustMS, online, December: Complex resonant ice shelf vibrations
- ICIAM 2019, Valencia, July
I’m co-organised a three part mini-symposium on Wave propagation in multiple-scattering and multiple-scale media.
- IWWWFB 34, Newcastle, April
- ANZIAM, Nelson, February: Nonlinear waves on metamaterial chains
- European Solid Mechanics Conference, Bologna, July: Using geometry to control bandgaps along acoustic metamaterial chains.
- KOZWaves, Auckland, February: Acoustic metamaterial chains involving inertial amplification.
- ANZIAM, Hobart, February: Acoustic metamaterial chains involving inertial amplification.